- Do you want to lose weight and tone up?
- Are you a bit of an athlete already and looking to improve or vary your schedule?
- Have you taken a break from fitness due to injury or pregnancy and want to get started again?
- Would you like to meet people and make friends in the local area?
- Could you benefit from relaxing outdoors after a day in the office or with the kids?
- Would you like to increase your knowledge about how to exercise to meet your goals?
If you want results then try a GO Fitness session in Reigate or Cheam today.
Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1 – Fill in the Health Questionnaire and bring it to Nonsuch Park, Cheam or Priory Park, Reigate (no printer, no worries, we have plenty of copies in the van to fill in)
2 – Head on down to the park for your FREE trial class
3 – Feel a bit sore but strangely elated and sign up at the van or when you get home
Feed coming soon
Great Outdoor Fitness is compliant with the May 2018 GDPR regulations. We store your personal data, which you provided to us on joining (health information and contact details), on a secure server only whilst you are a member with us. Your data is used for our personal reference only; it is not shared with anyone; is accessible upon request and can be updated by members at any point